Holly M. Chavez Cell (909) 900-5579

Holly M. Chavez Cell (909) 900-5579

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Wedding of Andrew and Stephanie 12/19/10


The Wedding of Stephanie and Andrew was such a blast to plan! I got to work alongside Stephanie's mom Betsy who is one of my very favorite people! This was the third wedding HMC Event Solutions has done for this family.

I'm sorry to say that my personal camera malfunctioned so my pictures did not come out well enough to use. The cake you see is all that was in focus. Cucamonga Cakery created this delicious confection and Cupids Arrow Wedding Studio embellished it with fresh flowers. It was lovely, and so was the rest of the event! You will just have to trust me for now! Please stay tuned, and when I get some images from the photographer, I will add them! In the meantime, thank you Cates family for having us as part of another of your wonderful family's weddings.

Congratulations Stephanie and Andrew!

No comments: