Holly M. Chavez Cell (909) 900-5579

Holly M. Chavez Cell (909) 900-5579

Friday, January 28, 2011

Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Conference 11/7-11/10















The Association of Bridal Consultants Annual Conference was held at the Arizona Grand Resort in Phoenix, AZ in November 2010. If you are keeping track of my posts in order, then you have figured out it was an early flight out on the 7th of November after a late night at Mike and Angie's wedding the night before! Well worth it though!

I met up with my very dear friends in the wedding biz for 3 days of education, tradeshows, and engaging key note speakers. What is always exciting about conferences in the wedding industry is that each meal, seminar and speaker event is done in style!

I wanted to share some of the fun moments and great ideas with you, my faithful blog readers! Please enjoy!

From top to bottom, the pictures are as follows:

1. Mary Dann, Annette Hoegner, myself, and Mary Jo Gallegos all ready for the opening event: Red and Black Cocktail Party at the Arizona Grand

2. The Welcome Party

3. Breakfast in the Pavilion. I loved these adorable chairs and fun colors! I'm thinking "bridal shower"!!

4. The highlight of the conference for me was seeing my friend Mary Jo recognized for achieving her designation as a Master Bridal Consultant! What an incredible effort it was. She is now one of under 100 Masters in the world! WOW! Congratulations my friend!

5. Snack time at the conference was always a treat! This yogurt parfait bar was such fun! I love this idea!

6. Lunch was a Caribbean water theme complete with ocean blue design! Loved it!

7. A Caribbean lunch would not be complete with out the sounds of steal drums!

8. Mary Jo, Annette and I went out to celebrate Mary Jo's new designation at a fabulous BBQ place. I love this picture of three competitors who are actually amazing friends!

9. My dreams came true when I woke up on day two of the conference to find a chocolate themed breakfast waiting in the ballroom! WOW!!!

10. Lunch on day two was an international theme. The table we sat at was an Asian inspired design. Each table was different and all elegantly done. I really loved this linen!

11. Here I am with David Wood, the President of ABC. What a great guy who charmed us with his whit and knowledge.

12. The Keynote speaker of the event was David Tutera. He is very charming and has alot of fun stories! Anytime a speaker like David comes to one of these events, take it all in!
We all still have so much to learn no matter how long we have been in this wonderful business of brides!

Can't wait for next year!







1 comment:

A Classic Touch Events said...

Yeah!!! That was so much fun! Thanks for posting the pictures.